Please report to your local system administrator about the installation of any missing plugin or feature as below.
PDF Plugin Test
Basic troubleshooting guide is available here for downloading.
For troubleshooting and testing purposes on Windows platform, please find here a portable version of web browser which requires no installation.
Instructions to open this tool after downloading the zip file:
- Double click the downloaded file named FirefoxPortableESR_31.7.0_English.paf.zip to extract the executable FirefoxPortableESR_31.7.0_English.paf.exe.
- Double click the executable file to extract the folder containing the portable web browser to the desired location.
- Plesae find the extracted folder named FirefoxPortableESR on the computer.
- Once the folder is extracted successfully, you may clean up the files like FirefoxPortableESR_31.7.0_English.paf.zip and FirefoxPortableESR_31.7.0_English.paf.exe.
- Within the folder named FirefoxPortableESR, open up the portable web browser by doubling click on the file FirefoxPortable.exe.
- To start troubleshooting, please visit CeGA website via the portable web browser by entering the correct URL into the address bar.
Security notice for users of Internet Explorer
Users must enable support of security feature like TLS 1.0 in order to access CeGA website through HTTPS protocol if available.
Older version of Internet Explorer may not enable TLS feature as default.
Please talk to your local system administrator if you find difficulty in changing the settings.
Instructions to turn on TLS feature in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click menu item Tools and then Internet Options to open up the setting window.
- Click on the tab Advanced.
- Under Settings section, scroll through the items to find and enable items like Use TLS 1.0, Use TLS 1.1 or Use TLS 1.2.
- Click OK to confirm the settings
- Start visiting CeGA website using Internet Explorer by entering the correct URL (beginning with https://) into the address bar.